|RS Synthesis provides cosmetic peptide manufacturing for R&D, Formulation studies, Custom development, Commercialization, or any other specific requirement you have. Many are in-stock for fast, efficient delivery. We provide purified cosmetic peptides in their dry, lyophilized powder form so that you can work up your specific or proprietary formulations, concentrations, or store long-term. This also ensures you receive the highest quality, most biologically active peptides available. No minimum order quantity is required.
See the product reference listing below, and contact us about any requirements you may have. Milligram (mg), Gram (g), Kilogram (kg), and Full Commercialization (multi-kg) quantities available for Cosmetic Peptides.
NEW! Hair-care Peptides. Based on human Keratins and Keratin Associated Proteins (KAP’s) , these low molecular weight, high cysteine-content peptides can diffuse into the hair cortex, assisting in the reduction of protein damage during repeated washings and chemical treatments, prevent over-drying, and even improve the physical and mechanical properties of the hair fiber. Exclusive Deca-, Hendeca-, and Dodeca-Peptides available for formulation. Contact us today for more information and pricing.
In-stock for immediate shipment, gram to multi-kg: GHK-Cu (Copper Tripeptide); CAS# 89030-95-5.
Cysteine and Lysine peptides for DPRA (Direct Peptide Reactivity Assay) for Skin Sensitization Testing are available and in-stock!
RSC998 Ac-RFAACAA-OH (Cysteine peptide) RSC999 Ac-RFAAKAA-OH (Lysine peptide)
|Catalog#||Product name||CAS NO.||Sequence|
|RSC1019||Acetyl Hexapeptide 3||616204-22-9||Ac-Glu-Glu-Met-Gln-Arg-Arg-NH2|
|RSC1013||Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 (Biotin-GHK)||299157-54-3||Biotin-Gly-His-Lys|
|RSC1015||Copper Tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu)||89030-95-5||(Gly-His-Lys).Cu|
|RSC1048||Octapeptide-2||Thr – Ala – Glu – Glu – His – Glu – Val – Met – CONH2|
|RSC1027||PAL-KVK (Palmiotyl Tripeptide-5)||623172-55-4||Palmitoyl-Lys-Val-Lys-OH|
|RSC1051||rh-Oligopeptide-1 (Human EGF)||62253-63-8||Recombinant protein (53 amino acids)|
*RS Synthesis provides patent/trademark protected peptides for research purposes only (such as primary standard development). Users are expected to carry out due diligence, and accept full legal responsibility for any state of matter and use patent violations.
Argireline : Also known as Acetyl-Hexapeptide-3 and Hexapeptide-8. Argireline acetate temporarily limits the overproduction and release of neurotransmitters that initiate and control the intensity of facial muscle contractions. At a 10% concentration, Acetyl Hexapeptide 3 has been shown to reduce the depth of wrinkles up to 30% after 30 days of trial use. Argireline is a peptide (acetyl hexapeptide-3) that inhibits SNARE complex formation and catecholamine release, resulting in the reduction of the degree of existing facial wrinkles. Argireline sequence is Ac-Glu-Glu-Met-Gln-Arg-Arg-OH.Acetate.
Palmitoyl-TetraPeptide-7 : powerful anti-aging, wrinkle smoothing, cutaneous barrier repair. Pal-GQPR-OH.
Hexapeptide-2 : Skin brightening/whitening and age spot repair.
Melanostatine-5 : Melanocyte inhibiting factor (MSH release inhibitor) used for skin brightening and age spot corrections.
Palmitoyl-Hexapeptide: anti-aging, matrikine peptide which helps repair damage to the cutaeous matrix. Stimulates human fibroblasts. Pal-Val-Gly-Val-Ala-Pro-Gly.
GHK-Cu : Copper-Tripeptide. CAS# 89030-95-5. Available in gram (g) to multi-kg (kg) quantities. In-stock in bulk kg quantities, for quick shipment. We can handle your research to full commercialization needs. Contact us today for pricing.
Proven anti-aging and wrinkle smoothing peptide. GHK-Cu increases the thickness of the epidermis and dermis, increases skin elasticity, and reduces wrinkles, resulting in a removal of skin imperfections such as blotchiness and sun damage marks, while producing a significant increase in subcutaneous fat cells. Also used for hair growth applications.
AHK-Cu : Copper-Tripeptide Complex. Powerful Hair Growth peptide. Increases growth factors such as VEGF and FGF, and to promote follicle strength and thickness.
Acetyl-Decapeptide-3 : anti-aging/skincare peptide, also known as Rejuline.
Acetyl-Hexapeptide-3 : Ac-Glu-Glu-Met-Gln-Arg-Arg-CONH2 (Ac-EEMQRR-CONH2). Used for Anti-aging, wrinkle reduction formulations.
Octapeptide-2 : powerful growth stimulant for hair growth
rh-Oligopeptide-1 (Human EGF): Highly active anti-aging/skincare peptide. Stimulates the growth and proliferation of skin, cornea and racheal epithelium tissue in vivo. Accelerates the healing process of epidermis damage on skin, cornea, etc. Represses the gastric acid excretion, and accelerates the proliferation of epithelial cells in human and animals. See our detailed Technical Data Sheet.
Palmitoyl-KTTK : also effective in boosting collagen production, firming and toning skin. (Pal-KTTK)
stimulate the feedback loop triggering the synthesis of new collagen as well as other components of the skin matrix.
Palmitoyl-RFK (Palmitoyl-Tripeptide): The anti-aging benefits of Palmitoyl Tripeptide include stimulation of collagen synthesis, actively removes any type of wrinkle, skin firming and moisturizing properties. Palmitoyl Tripeptide has been clinically proven to be safe and effective. Suggested concentrations are 1-3%. (Pal-RFK-OH)
Palmitoyl-GHK (Palmitoyl-Oligopeptide) : Now called Palmitoyl-Tripeptide-1, it stimulates the feedback loop triggering the synthesis of new collagen as well as other components of the skin matrix. (Pal-GHK-OH) (Palmitoyl-Oligopeptide).
Acetyl-Octapetpide-8 (SNAP-8): Elongated version of the Acetyl-Hexapeptide. SNAP-8 reduces the depth of wrinkles on the face caused by the contraction of muscles of facial expression, especially in the forehead and around the eyes. SNAP-8 is a safer, cheaper, and milder alternative to Botulinum Toxin, topically targeting the same wrinkle-formation mechanism in a very different way. SNAP-8 can be incorporated in cosmetic formulations such as emulsions, gels, sera, etc., where removal of the deep lines or wrinkles in the forehead or around the eyes area is desired. Ac-Glu-Glu-Met-Gln-Arg-Arg-Ala-Asp-NH2.
Biotinoyl-GHK (Biotinoyl-Tripeptide-1): Anti-Aging, Hair growth, Skincare applications.
Also known as: Biotin-GHK-OH, Biotinyl-Tripeptide, and Biotinyl-Tripeptide-1
- Reduces hair loss:. Anchors the hair for better “rooting” of the hair to the skin.
- Stimulates hair growth – Biotin proven to increase the Anagen phase.
- Stimulates natural eye lash growth.
- Is also a matrikine displaying powerful tissue repairactivity.
- Binds effectively to the collagen matrix and red blood cell (RBC) membrane.
- Increases the NATURAL copper concentration by ninefold at the wound site, making it an alternative to GHK-Cu.
- Simply put, RS-Biotinoyl-Tripeptide-1 is the most cost effective, multi-use bioactive peptide available today. RS Synthesis manufactures all peptides in-house under strict quality guidelines, and can provide Biotin-GHK in the standard solution or pure lyophilized powder form at custom purity levels.
Palmitoyl-KVK (Pal-KVK-OH), Palmitoyl-Tripeptide-5: Anti-aging, Skincare applications.
Also known as: Palmitoyl-Tripeptide-5
- Significantly stimulates human skin collagen production in fibroblasts
- Slows the degradation of collagen over time
- Palmitic acid on the N-terminus increases penetration through the epidermis
- Short chain sequence remains stable after epidermal penetration
Highly concentrated peptide/solution for anti-aging formulations. RS Synthesis manufactures all peptides in-house under strict quality guidelines, and can provide Palmitoyl-Tripeptide-5 in the standard solution or pure lyophilized powder form at custom purity levels.
1. Book Cosmetic Dermatology. By Graf J. Chapter Anti-aging skin care ingredient technologies. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 17-28.
2. Foldvari M, Attah-Poku S, Hu J (1998). Palmitoyl derivatives of interferon alpha: potent for cutaneous delivery. J Pharm Sci., 87:1203-1208.
3. Patent: Bellin HT Beatrice DB. “A topically applied composition or cream for treatment of the skin”. U. S. Patent 7,544,375 June 2009.
4. Bissett D (2009).Common cosmeceuticals. Clin Dermatol., 27(5):435-445.
5. Zhang L, Falla TJ (2009).Cosmeceuticals and peptides. Clin Dermatol., 27(5):485-494.
6. Blanes-Mira C , Clemente J ,Jodas G, Gil A ,Fernández-Ballester G , Ponsati B ,Gutierrez L ,Pérez-Payá E ,Ferrer-Montiel A (2002). A synthetic hexapeptide (Argireline) with antiwrinkle activity.Int J Cosmet Sci., 24(5):303-310.
7. Book: Textbook of Aging Skin By Donald L. Bissett DL, Johnson MB. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 5(31):1069-1078
*RS Synthesis provides patent/trademark protected peptides for research purposes only (such as primary standard development). RS Synthesis is solely a peptide manufacturing service provider, and does not sell or market finished cosmetic products, or formulations. Users are expected to carry out due diligence, and accept full legal responsibility for any state of matter and use patent violations.